A MUSE FOR MY HEART - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

A MUSE FOR MY HEART

The love of my life it feels like death when you are not by my side i become motionlessly still at the voice of your voice you are my inspiration you are my muse you bring me peace you make my heart skip a bit only you can make my feel alive you are the reason for my being the reason for the season the missing part of me the last piece of my puzzle life is useless without you life is harsh but with you it feel beautiful life can only be at its best with you your body makes me crazy from the luscious bosoms to your irresistible bumpers i cant just get enough of you at sight all i can think of is worshiping all parts of you your verge shall be saved for the last because it has to feel like a blast i will start with your red succulent lips i will hug them with mine until it makes you ache while my hands handle other parts form your bosoms to your bumpers i shall worship until you uncontrollably plead for me your verge my fingers shall surf until they quiver at a touch then i shall unlock every opening to fill you with ecstacy this is only a scoop of me how i intend that we will be

from Echo http://ift.tt/2hL2S2q

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.