Still waiting for that dream job??? - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Still waiting for that dream job???

Maybe you can try and read what this 22 years old has to say.... Hi. My name is Chiamaka Chukwuekem. I'm an entrepreneur, a network marketer and ladies and girls builder. I'm also a serving corps member in Borno state Nigeria..... I have always had a dream but now, that dream has a deadline with goals to achieving it. Ah! I know your question. Whats my dream? I'd tell you but first you have to ask yourself what's your own dream because your dream determines the decisions you make, it determines your kind of friends. Infact, it determines your life. It inspires your actions. It.... I could go on but.... Whats my dream? My dream is to create a non profit community comprising of persons or people that are committed to ensuring a free, comfortable and sustainable world for females everywhere. Vision: To create a world where every female is unconditionally accepted, respected, protected, educated, cared for and empowered sustainably. Its a one line sentence but takes a lot of work and needs a lot of resources. But then, an amazing opportunity connects to it completely. Why wait for a miracle when I already have it in my palms... With just N6600, I get the opportunity to own a laptop (which would make communication easier), a car (which will make mobility easier), international travel (which will make networking and meeting like minds possible), 2 less privileged being empowered on my behalf (which would make my dream come true for two people), passive income (which would make funding easier) and other privileges which would make my personal life better. This one dream has connected with an opportunity. My question to you today is, Whats your dream? Would you accept this opportunity ? If yes whattsap or call +2348162008170.

from Echo http://ift.tt/2hzaWVN

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.