I’ve Made Over N1m, Says Robbery Suspect - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

I’ve Made Over N1m, Says Robbery Suspect


A 30-year-old suspect, Akeem Anthony, arrested by operatives of Lagos Police Command, has said he has made over N1 million since he ventured into robbery.

The suspect, who hails from Ondo State and was arrested with another gang member, told Vanguard: “I am married with two children.

I was a bus conductor and I live at Ijegun, Ikotun area of Lagos. “I was a member of Eiye confraternity.

I was arrested for robbery at Ikotun. I have robbed about five victims since I started and had made over one million Naira.


 “We were three in our group, but one of us is dead. This other guy was our motorcyclist. We bought our two locally-made pistols from Abule-Ado area of Lagos for N35,000 each, while a cartridge costs N1,000. “Since I started robbery, I have never killed anybody and I regret going into it in the first place.

I was arrested with my pistols, while I was going out; I was not arrested while in operation. “I stopped going to school when I was in SSS one. I

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.