This Is How Nollywood Actor, Ayo Olaiya Survived The Ghastly Accident That Almost Took His Life - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

This Is How Nollywood Actor, Ayo Olaiya Survived The Ghastly Accident That Almost Took His Life

 

Nollywood actor Victor Olaiya, son of octogenarian and enterprising highlife musician, Sir Victor Olaiya was involved in a ghastly motor accident that nearly took his life, around Agbado, Lagos.

Speaking about the accident, Olaiya said:

“My auto accident story was very horrible. I was coming from a movie location at Agbado crossing area of Lagos state.
I was going for another production meeting at Agege and suddenly, a motorcycle rider crossed my car recklessly. In an attempt to avert a head-on collision with the motorcyclist and save his life, I swerved my car off the road and accidentally rammed into an electric poll beside the road.
The impact of the smash was devastating. Immediately, I lost consciousness, only to wake up on the hospital bed after some hours. I thank God I’m alive today with my two eyes because the accident nearly made me blind. .

 

See photos:

The post This Is How Nollywood Actor, Ayo Olaiya Survived The Ghastly Accident That Almost Took His Life appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.




source: http://ift.tt/2v3OEPN
http://ift.tt/2oCYy8U

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.