The Secret That No One Knew About Cristiano Ronaldo's Stunning Girlfriend.... - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

The Secret That No One Knew About Cristiano Ronaldo's Stunning Girlfriend....

Cristiano Ronaldo’s new girlfriend was working as a nanny in the UK less than a year before meeting the current World best player footballer. Spaniard Georgina Rodriguez, 22, posted an ad looking for work in October 2015 on the East Dulwich Forum in South London.
Spanish beauty Georgina Rodriguez reportedly caught the superstar striker’s attention at a VIP eventShe said she was living in Bristol at the time and “will have no problem helping out on the housework”.

On a forum she posted an advert saying: “I am currently living in Bristol, UK with my host family, looking after their twin daughters. It has been a very nice experience for me considering it was my first time as au pair.

“My host family is moving to another country and I look forward to find another great family to be part of and share good memories! “My English is basic, but I would do my best effort to catch up as soon as possible. I consider myself a smart girl, and I am sure that I will be able to communicate easily in a couple of months.
“Additionally, I have no problem with helping out on the housework. “I would absolutely cherish the opportunity to see new parts of the world, be immersed in different cultures and be a part of a new family that will remember me forever.”

It was posted on October 2015 and states a preferred start date of January last year – just months before she is rumoured to have started a relationship with Ronaldo.


And in between working as a nanny, she was a shop assistant at a Gucci store in Madrid.

But Georgina, originally from the northeastern city of Jaca, where she worked as a cocktail waitress at an exclusive bar called Sansanet, is now living the high life since becoming the girlfriend of the superstar.

It’s believed the brunette beauty first caught the eye of Ronaldo, 32, in the VIP area of a Dolce & Gabbana event.

After landing in the public eye, she is now pursuing a career as a model.
And in recent months, she has been whisked off to luxury hotels with the striker and has attended star-studded events.


source: http://ift.tt/2n0SPs0
http://ift.tt/2mAcS34

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.