fun of life - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

fun of life

I Wanted to buy book in a bookshop, then I saw some books with the following Titles:... (1) How to look Beautiful/Handsome by: Obasanjo. I was confused! (2). Food that will make you grow tall by: Osita Iheme (pawpaw). I was so confused!! (3). My Love for Nigeria by: Abubakar Shekau. very surprised! (4). Tips on how to get Married by: Genevieve Nnaji. I was shocked! (5).The Joy of Poverty by: Aliko Dangote. Over shocked!! (6).Guidelines on how to pass your English Language. by: Patience Jonathan. I just fainted!!!!! Abeg if it's u, which of them would you buy???j

from Echo http://www.echonigeria.com/1783/fun-of-life/rss

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.