Lady Who Advertised Self For Marriage On Twitter Speaks of Success so far - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Lady Who Advertised Self For Marriage On Twitter Speaks of Success so far



.Yesterday, I brought you guys the screenshot of a girl who tweeted that she needs a husband on Twitter.
Well, the lady behind the moniker has said she was only experimenting how people "rush" at things concerning relationships more than they take business opportunities.
She said:
"I'd like to explain the reason for the tweet. I was on a rant on twitter about how people do not support businesses ( don't help retweet when you put up what you have for sale)

So I put it to test and posted that ( as a joke, I'm just 21 marriage isn't anywhere near my plans). And I posted 3 pictures of puppies I have for sale. Within an hour, the marriage tweet had almost 500 retweets while the ones for puppies had less than 10."

OK, there you have it girl; you have successfully trolled all of us: Girl 1 - Internet 0..

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.