How I Hve Been Living With HIV For 11 years: Bisi Alimi - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

How I Hve Been Living With HIV For 11 years: Bisi Alimi

.

Nigerian Gay right activist Bisi Alimi who happens to be the first openly gay man in the country has marked 11 years of living with the virus. He shared a message concerning his status on Instagram which reads;

“It’s 11years today I got the news that changed my life completely. It has made me who I am. Life has thought me to turn #Shame to #Pride, #Hate to #Love, #Victimhood to #Champion. I am not perfect but “hell yes!” I am stronger now. #HIV has thought me to look positively at life and though it has not always been smooth, I am smarter now than 11years ago. Thanks to all my friends…people that can see beyond the HIV and see a work in progress and invest in me. #livingpositively #HIVpositive #lovingmylife #livingmylife.”.

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.