Photos: Longest Banner unveiled from Buhari in Lagos - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Photos: Longest Banner unveiled from Buhari in Lagos

.A pro-Buhari campaign group christened "I AM READY GROUP" led by Tola Adekunle Johnson unveiling the longest 'I am Ready' banner for Buhari on the 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos
I AM READYA pro-Buhari campaign group christened “I AM READY GROUP” led by Tola Adekunle Johnson unveiling the longest ‘I am Ready’ banner for Buhari on the 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos
I AM READY
A pro-Buhari campaign group christened “I AM READY GROUP” led by Tola Adekunle Johnson unveiling the longest ‘I am Ready’ banner for Buhari on the 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos
I AM READY
A pro-Buhari campaign group christened “I AM READY GROUP” led by Tola Adekunle Johnson unveiling the longest ‘I am Ready’ banner for Buhari on the 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos.

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.