See What A Bride Did After Her Dad Refused To Walk Her Down The Aisle - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

See What A Bride Did After Her Dad Refused To Walk Her Down The Aisle

Vivian at her trad wedding

A Nigerian bride,  Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku, who got married today had her mum walk her down the aisle after her dad refused to play the role.

Vivienne disclosed thus

Vivian and her Man

 

Vivian and her mum walking down the aisle

Oh! the grieve I got because I asked my mother who had me at the age of 15, to walk me down the aisle. I appreciate the idea of having a great dad walk the child down, but when my own father refuses to be present in my life should I killl myself . I found great joy in having a female marry myself and @ajpapa_1 and an even greater joy honouring @vienstylezmum for doing her best in creating a better future for me. Cheers to the #motherofthebride .

The post See What A Bride Did After Her Dad Refused To Walk Her Down The Aisle appeared first on GL Trends.




source: http://ift.tt/2fBkVb2
http://ift.tt/2fBvSt6

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.