Mother Of Caleb Student Murdered By Babymama SPEAKS - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Mother Of Caleb Student Murdered By Babymama SPEAKS


Tell us about yourself.

I am Queen Akinbule, a businesswoman. I had eight children – four boys and four girls. Now they are seven. Morrison was my third son and sixth child.

For how long have you known your late son’s baby mama?

I knew her last year after I found out she was pregnant for my son. My grandson is now a year and six months.


How old was your son?

He was 20 years. His baby mama is also 20 years. Her name is Rosemary Chidinma Umeh.

How did your son meet her?

He met her at a tutorial centre. He met her after he completed secondary school.

Did you approve of their relationship?

I accepted her after I found out she was pregnant. In fact, I took her as my child. When I learned that she needed some money to pay for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, I willingly gave her money. Prior to that, I learned she was at home for

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.