My Ex GF Left Me Bcos Of My Small D!ck, I Have Another Girl Now But Am Afraid To Do Anything With Her – What Should I Do? - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

My Ex GF Left Me Bcos Of My Small D!ck, I Have Another Girl Now But Am Afraid To Do Anything With Her – What Should I Do?

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

This is yet another Advice post. A confused Naijaloadite needs your Advice on what to do so he doesn’t lose his newly found Girlfriend 

In the mail he sent to us, He lost his former girlfriend due to the size of his manhood and luckily for him, after 6 months, he was able to get another beautiful girl for himself 

However, the problem now is that, his new girlfriend is asking him for Sex and the fear to bring out his small machine gun for the big battle is seriously getting him worried 

Read the mail he sent to us below:-

Kindly drop your Advice for him.

God bless you all as you do 

Thanks.

Advice Me! She Claimed She’s A Virgin Even Up Till Now But My D!ck Just Dey Enter Anyhow (What Should I Do?)

Please Advice!! I Need Help On How To Stop My Smoking

The post My Ex GF Left Me Bcos Of My Small D!ck, I Have Another Girl Now But Am Afraid To Do Anything With Her – What Should I Do? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.