Igbo lady recounts her encounter with two Hausa cobblers - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Igbo lady recounts her encounter with two Hausa cobblers

A Nigerian lady and Facebook user, has taken to the platform to recount her encounter with two Hausa Cobblers she approached to fix her slippers.

She wrote;

“Few minutes ago, an Aboki(shoe maker) passed my house and I called him to repair my slipper,he said 50# and I said OK……

After some minutes he said he was done(another shoemaker was with him when I came out ),I gave him the 100# to receive a change of 50#..he said I should dash him the change so he could eat,that him and his brother hasn’t eaten….

I told him that if they were really hungry,I could serve them the spaghetti I had in my kitchen and they said they don’t mind and were happy…

Honestly,I felt so glad that I could put smiles on these siblings faces regardless whether they are hausas nor biafra and not forgetting the fact that they are total strangers..

Its a one Nigeria thing regardless what is going on now in the country… The peace of this country starts from each and everyone of us…

It starts from me and you!!!!!”

​
​

Igbo lady recounts her encounter with two Hausa cobblers.




source: http://ift.tt/2x70c9d
http://ift.tt/2x84LQQ

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.