HELP!! I Bought Her iPhone 6, Now She Wants iPhone 7 – She Threatens To Leave Me If I Don’t Buy It For Her - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

HELP!! I Bought Her iPhone 6, Now She Wants iPhone 7 – She Threatens To Leave Me If I Don’t Buy It For Her

Naijaloadites, I need you help.. 

I don’t know what to do next as the Girl I love dearly is about to walk out of my life because she wants an iPhone 7 and I can’t afford it at the moment.

I’m a normal guy still dependent on his parents to feed, What should I do?

Read the Full story below:-

Does she still love me?

What do I need to do to keep her with me even though I can’t afford an iPhone 7 now?

Please advice me by dropping your comments.

God Bless you all.

For Me (Makinde), My Advice for you is;

Do nothing! Let her follow the wealthy guys if she can’t be patient. She will come back and beg you. Horrible things will happen to her. Awon oloriburuku babes everywhere nowadays.

Don’t even kill yourself trying to please any Ungrateful babes again. Awon owo epo 

The post HELP!! I Bought Her iPhone 6, Now She Wants iPhone 7 – She Threatens To Leave Me If I Don’t Buy It For Her appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.