Counselling & Prayers With Pastor Olu Famous - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Counselling & Prayers With Pastor Olu Famous

I'm back and available for those who need Counselling and Prayers. Feel free to contact me from any state in Nigeria, including my base - Abuja. We had our First Service recently, those who made it to the venue were blessed.



It's wrong for many Christians to be under the stress of struggles & limitations as is the case today. I was truly worried about this situation even before the Lord gave me this Big assignment.

If you need prayers for your Deliverance, Blessings and for Breakthroughs to be activated in your life, nothing is too big for the Lord to settle. Contact me with the details below:

ADDRESS:
Plot 156 (Zone A)
Apo Resettlement Estate
Abuja, Nigeria.

Pastor Olu Famous
08032272037




source: http://ift.tt/2tQiN4D
http://ift.tt/2wu8Caj

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.