Luis Suarez Reveals How He Lied To His Wife About Biting Giorgio Chellini - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Luis Suarez Reveals How He Lied To His Wife About Biting Giorgio Chellini

Barcelona striker Luis Suarez has revealed he had to lie to his wife about biting Giorgio Chellini during 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

The Uruguayan forward was banned from all footballing activities for four months by FIFA after biting Chellini during a clash in a game against Italy.

Suarez who joined Barcelona during the lengthy spell on the sidelines has now revealed the pain he went through during the period.

He told Sport: ‘It hurt a lot. [My kids] kept asking me why I wasn’t playing. To be honest, it really hurt. Above all because I am not like that, I am a softy and my family know that.

‘My kids know that their dad is a human being and he makes mistakes and they know anyone can make mistakes.

‘I hurt Sofia because I lied to her. She asked me [about the bite] and I denied it. I had trouble believing it, let alone saying it. I couldn’t understand it. I hurt her because she knew I wasn’t like that. [The press] even asked her how I was at home.

‘They could have been thinking anything. And that hurts. Everyone has their way of playing, their character. If I wasn’t as I am, I wouldn’t have arrived where I here [Barcelona].’

Luis Suarez had been involved in biting incidents during his time at Liverpool and Ajax but has kept a clean slate since his move to Barcelona striking a perfect partnership with Lionel Messi and Neymar.

The post Luis Suarez Reveals How He Lied To His Wife About Biting Giorgio Chellini appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.




source: http://ift.tt/2mpDYdh
http://ift.tt/2mYXXME

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.