why is it so hard to get a real man this days? - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

why is it so hard to get a real man this days?

Getting a man is one thing and getting a real man is another, no one knows the truth anymore we all are just trying to do our best for things to work out the way we wanted them to be. But getting someone that cares, someone willing to keep it real with u, a caring man, an adventurous guy willing to take that risk with u, someone I can trust with the whole of me, a guy willing to listen to my awkward stories, someone I could look into his eye and find love and trust in them, someone I could give my self to without compromising, someone willing to find me in my hidden place. Cool, calm, romantic, loving, a husband material, not a liar nor a deceiver, not a womanizer, a hardworking man, . A man that wouldn't take my weakness nor meekness for granted. All I want is u that's if u are out there, take this time to find me out and I will love u till the ends of time.

from Echo http://ift.tt/2euwZYC

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.