JOKE OF THE DAY..DIALOGUE BETWEEN A GIRL AND HER PSYCHIATRIST - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

JOKE OF THE DAY..DIALOGUE BETWEEN A GIRL AND HER PSYCHIATRIST

So funny... Bastardized somebody and something... Do have a fabz day y'all Girl:I have sinned, I called my bf a bastard Psychiatrist :Well now, that's not a nice thing to call anyone, what did he do to deserve that? Girl:He kissed me Psychiatrist :You mean like this? (psychiatrist kissed the girl) Girl:.........Yes Psychiatrist :That is no reason to call him a bastard Girl: But he out his hand in my top Psychiatrist: You mean like this? (psychiatrist put his hand in the girl's top) Girl: ......Yes Psychiatrist :Thats no reason to call him a bastard Girl : He took my clothes off Psychiatrist : You mean like this? (psychiatrist put off the girls clothes) well, that's no reason to call him a bastard Girl: But he had sex with me Psychiatrist :You mean like this? (psychiatrist had sex with the girl) Girl: Yes, just like that Psychiatrist : well, (that's no reason to call him a bastard Girl: But then he told me he has AIDS psychiatrist : BASTARDDDDDDDDD

from Echo http://www.echonigeria.com/1819/joke-of-the-day--dialogue-between-a-girl-and-her-psychiatrist/rss

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.