"Why I Am Gay" -- Scottish Labour Leader Kezia Dugdale Reveals Shocking details about Her Sexuality - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

"Why I Am Gay" -- Scottish Labour Leader Kezia Dugdale Reveals Shocking details about Her Sexuality



.

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale has spoken about her sexuality for the first time and revealed the strength she gains from her female partner. Only weeks before the Holyrood election, the Scottish Labour leader said in an interview with the Fabian Review :
 'I have a female partner. I don't talk about it very much because I don't feel I need to. 'And there's something too about how meteoric my career has been. I am generally calm, almost serene. I don't get easily stressed or battered.' she added: 'But I need a bit of stability to do that, and that means my private life is my private life. 'That's the thing I just have to have that nobody gets to touch, and that gives me the strength to be calm elsewhere.' 
 It is the first time she has revealed any intimate details about her private life..

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.