Excited Lionel Messi Shares The Glorious Ballon d'Or Moment With His Fans. See What He Wrote - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Excited Lionel Messi Shares The Glorious Ballon d'Or Moment With His Fans. See What He Wrote



.
Lionel Messi made history on Monday night as he scooped his fifth Ballon d'Or award. The Barcelona talisman who was also named among the FIFA Pro World XI 2015 -took to his Facebook page few minutes ago to share the moment with his fans. He wrote; 

On a day like today, I'd like to say thanks to football, the sport I fell in love when I was a kid and I'm still blindly in love with it. Thanks to football for the days of happiness, excitement, goals and victories. But also thanks for those other evenings of suffering, frustrations and defeats, all of that has helped me to value the good moments even more. Thanks to football and to all the people around me, who support me every single day: my family, friends, teammates and fans... Achieving these individual awards just wouldn't be possible without all this collective work. That's why I want to dedicate this award, to every one of them, from the first to the last. And also to this wonderful sport called football.
.

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.