Naija Babalawo Advertises Business On Social Media (See Photos) - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Naija Babalawo Advertises Business On Social Media (See Photos)

. 
According To Chichinwaafrica....
The way this babalawo’s are going high tech is going viral oh! So this one I bumped into on social media and he did not only share his ritual photos but also shared stacks of dollars and his lifestyle. On his social page, he wrote;

Am , a former spiritualist with AIM spiritualists. I am from Accra, Ghana and studied at Yendi High School & Money Making Secrets Revealed. I now live in Ijebu, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Never take council from the realm of poverty if you want to live in the realm of wealth. Don’t let poverty take over you, nether your problems say it out and you will get solution for that problems.
Don’t hid sickness or your problems, say it out and it will be solve, you have anything to share with me feel free to call or leave a massage.
Hehehe, if you noticed I bleeped out his name, (no be me go carry you go enter wahala ooh) BUT if you want it…Request by bbm’ng, facebooking, or emailing me and I will privately share his contact. Watch his money doubling video and photos after that…
Juju man    .

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.