Why I wear suit To Hawk Water Melon-25-year old trader - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Why I wear suit To Hawk Water Melon-25-year old trader

.
Daniel Nartey is a 25-year old Ghanaian teacher. Not
satisfied with the salary he earns, Nartey takes to the streets shortly after
school closes to hawk water melon. What however caught the attention of BBC was
that, Daniel hawks in suit and office shoes. Below is the reason Daniel gave
for hawking in suit. Incredibly interesting.
His reason;
My pastor always says dress well no matter the job you do,
so I decided to wear a suit,” he said.
He added, “Some laugh at me, others encourage me and are
willing to help me.”
He however said his dressing has also helped him to sell
better.
“I make 100% profit.
I think it is because of how I dress, people notice me easily and want to buy
from me,” he said..

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.