How I Lost My Virginity: The Pains and the Deceits - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

How I Lost My Virginity: The Pains and the Deceits

.

The actual act was so torturous  and painful and far demanding than I expected. I bled profusely and experienced blinding stabs of pain. He was very rough and crude, pushing into me hard and fast. Although I was crying of excruciating pains, he took his………This is a story that was shared with us( www.nairaleak.com via our watapp group ) feel free to spread her message by sharing this piece(with reference though) to guide other teenagers

Haven benefitted from its impactful relationship resources, I am sharing my life story and a particularly unforgettable excruciating event with the readers of WWW.NAIRALEAK.COM to guide upcoming teenagers. I started developing feelings for opposite sex when I was in Jss3, some 9 years ago. Although I continually checked and got the rude emotion abated, his love persisted in my little ingenuous heart. That was my tall, ebullient, gregarious, and intelligent Head boy -Olawale. Although I knew within me I was having genuine love for him, it was practically impossible to convey my feelings because he was a distant and highly revered senior. Nevertheless, I called my mum and explained to her but, perhaps she underestimated my dilemma, all she did was mollycoddle and plant unrealistic hopes that I would get Olawale if I could excel in my studies. It got so serious that I would be despondent and completely dispirited any day he does not come to school. This culminated when he finished his WAEC and left our school. Life became torturous and unbearable for me ,  making me to persuade my parents to change my school. Though I was taken to another school, his love remained indelible and copiously reverberated the vestiges of my naïve heart.

Like many Fresh school leavers, I had to go for computer training after my WAEC. While I was on the training, I met a guy, Femi, and we started dating and his companionship  precipitated  my closest  gap to sex. We dated for about 9 months,  couldn’t go through because of conflicting interest: He wanted sex; I was resolved to have sex only in marriage .  I neary lost my virginity to him as he regularly pressed for sex,but I declined. As a result, our relationship short-lived. After we broke up,  I  got admission into a tertiary Institution in Ilorin where , coincidentally, I stumbled on the guy I had always loved- Olawale.
At first he could not recognize me, but I had to use all imaginable descriptive words with details of our secondary school before he could spare me attention. Just like I had always wanted, we became intimate friends, and within a short period,  lovers. At first, he was very kind and did make me feel special. Because of the unflinching love I had for him, I gave him access to my body, with restriction of sex though. We partake in soft romances: touches. But he constantly he expressed displeasures, stressing that I could lose him on the ground of not having sex as his nature could not abstain from regular sex. After so much thoughts, I reluctantly consented that I may have sex before marriage.  so on my 16th birthday he asked me if I wanted to have sex I did say no and that I wasn't ready so he just smiled at me and told me he understood and I really respected him for that because I knew he really wanted to have sex (sure he wasn't a virgin). We didn't have sex until 10 months later- exactly 2 months before my 18th birthday- and I will for the rest of my life regret it. Not because I lost it at that age, but because he feigned his love for me and masqueraded like he truly cared for me. We had discussed having sex before and he had told me that I must only have sex when I felt I was ready and it didn't have to be him. So on the night I lost my virginity we were kissing on my bed in my private apartment outside school and partaking in sexual acts when he asked me if I wanted to have sex. I felt ready and I wanted to so I genuinely said yes. He got a condom and put it on because we both didn't want to risk anything. 

The actual act was so torturous  and painful and far demanding than I expected. I bled profusely and experienced a blinding stab of pains. He was very rough and crude, pushing into me hard and fast. Although I was crying of excruciating pains, he took his time and ensured he reached orgasm, not minding that my  little private part was not  used to his penis . For most part of the escapade, I felt immensely uncomfortable, it became a little amazing at the end though. It was harsh but sensual  and lasted about 4hours . Afterwards, we just lay on my bed and spoke.  That was the first of many that ensued between us. To me , I was  happy I lost my virginity to him because I thought   he was  a good friend and he does loved me. I was deluded by his sweet words and felt he was real.

Not too long after I had given him what I consider most valuable part of my being, he started showing his true being. I will only share the one of very many – one that hurts my heart most. It happened one day when I was in a Class and received his call. I immediately left my friends to heed his summon- thinking in my mind that he had missed me because he had not been around for a while. On getting there I encountered the biggest shock of my life: I saw my olawale having sex with a girl of like 14 who was my school daughter back in secondary school. The door was not locked so I gained free access to the room and found them on top of each other. When the girl saw me, she wanted to stand as she murmured “aunty come and meet my boyfriend …” I had to play to the tune and pretended as if the guy was a bother. Drowned in pain and utter regrets, I hurriedly left. I felt bad not because I met him having sex with another girl, as I believed he was having with some girls before he deflowered me, but what I particularly found obnoxious was how he disrespected me to come and witness his shameless escapade with another woman. Anyway that just thought me a lesson on how men could be cruel and that I had lost my virginity to fake man.

However, dear www.nairaleak.com readers, to end this on an enriching and educational note I feel that this needs to be said: Do NOT have sex if you are not ready especially if you are not of the legal age limit. There is an age limit for a reason and you cannot see the importance of that decision until later in life. Last, make sure the person you lose your virginity is real and respects you – I realized mine too lately. Be safe, be ready and do not be afraid to say NO!.

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.