Dear Nairaleak Reader(NLR), Please How can I pleasantly Communicate Sexual dissatisfaction to My Husband. Help Is seriously needed. - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Dear Nairaleak Reader(NLR), Please How can I pleasantly Communicate Sexual dissatisfaction to My Husband. Help Is seriously needed.

.
BIG_SHAPEWhat’s the easiest way to let your man know you don’t enjoy $ex with him and you need him to improve without offending him? I have a high $exual libido and I doubt I will be faithful to any man who can’t give it to me well.
This is the man I intend to marry and I would really like to be faithful but my sexual satisfaction is very important to me. When he gives me head, he pretends to use his tongue when I know it’s his fingers.
He’s also not big on foreplay and doesn’t last long. He always leaves me unsatisfied after every $exual encounter. How do I let him understand without offending him? And can he even get better or is this how it will always be?Please your advice is very important.
.

SEE MORE HERE..... If the picture does not show, highlight the address on the address bar and click enter or copy the image address from and load on another tab. thanks.....08101845057 for adverts placement

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.