Yaya Toure confirms he’ll stay at Manchester City - NAIRALEAK

Latest LEAKS

Yaya Toure confirms he’ll stay at Manchester City


.

Yaya Toure has ended speculation that he wants to leave Manchester City. The Ivorian midfielder has been linked with a move away from the Premier League champions this summer, amids several issues related with his worth at the club, but the Africa best player was quick to clear the air.

“There has been a lot of speculation but they’ve always been good with me and good with my family,” he said “I want to say that I will always honour my contract and stay as long as possible and don’t think about all the speculation saying that I’m leaving..

SEE MORE HERE.....


NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

NAIRALEAK Designed by Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.